Visit the Clerk's Office to register to vote, confirm your registration, apply for an absentee ballot and other Elections related requests.
- Step-by-step guide to REGISTER TO VOTE
- Information on Absentee Voting—ELIGIBILITY and PROCESS
- Download an ABSENT VOTER BALLOT APPLICATION
- CLICK HERE to track your Absent Voter Ballot, verify your Voter Registration, or find your Polling Place
- Print a Springfield PRECINCTS MAP
- View a SAMPLE BALLOT
- Find information for MILITARY or OVERSEAS voters
- Learn more about the Michigan VOTER ID REQUIREMENT
Please feel free to contact the Springfield Township Clerk’s Office if you have any questions about filing for a Township Office. Affidavits and petition forms also can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office.
Candidate Information for 2022 General Election
Links to additional information regarding filing, deadlines, and campaign finance are provided below.