Visit the Clerk's Office to register to vote, confirm your registration, apply for an absentee ballot and other Elections related requests.
- ELECTION RESULTS: Click here for official election results provided by Oakland County
- NOTICE OF ELECTION: General Election to be Held Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- NOTICE OF REGISTRATION: General Election to be Held Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- FBI-CISA Election Security Public Service Announcement
November 3, 2020 General Election Information
VOTE IN-PERSON AT YOUR PRECINCT
Precincts will be open for in-person voting on Election Day. Click Find your Polling Place below to locate your precinct. Precincts will be set up with plexiglass shields at each station and will be arranged to provide the greatest physical distancing possible. Please note that masks are strongly encouraged—while masks are not required, our Election Inspectors will greatly appreciate all voters wearing a face covering in the precinct.
VOTE BY ABSENT VOTER BALLOT
Voters may visit the Clerk’s Office in-person to apply for and receive an AV ballot. If preferred, AV ballot applications may be submitted by email or mail to the Clerk. Click Download an Absent Voter Ballot Application below or call the Clerk’s Office for an application. 248-846-6510
RETURN YOUR ABSENT VOTER BALLOT
AV ballots can be returned by mail, however voters are encouraged to either hand deliver their completed ballot to the Clerk’s Office or utilize the drop box. The drop box, shown below, is built into the wall just outside the entrance doors to the Township Offices in the lower level of the Civic Center. The drop box deposits into a locked closet, so it is a secure option for returning ballots that can be used any day or time.
Voters can check the status of their AV ballot by visiting the Michigan Voter Information Center (MVIC). Click Track your Absent Voter Ballot below to be directed to the MVIC.
- Step-by-step guide to REGISTER TO VOTE
- Information on Absentee Voting—ELIGIBILITY and PROCESS
- Download an ABSENT VOTER BALLOT APPLICATION
- Track your ABSENT VOTER BALLOT
- Verify your VOTER REGISTRATION
- Find your POLLING PLACE
- Print a Springfield PRECINCTS MAP
- View a SAMPLE BALLOT
- Find information for MILITARY or OVERSEAS voters
- Learn more about the Michigan VOTER ID REQUIREMENT
Please feel free to contact the Springfield Township Clerk’s Office if you have any questions about filing for a Township Office. Affidavits and petition forms also can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office.
Links to additional information regarding filing, deadlines, and campaign finance are provided below.