- Davis Lake Overlook
- Mill Pond Park and Beach
- Hart Community Center
- Shultz Park
- Green Lake Park
- Shiawassee Basin Preserve
- River Run Preserve
Mill Pond Park and Beach
Five and a half (5.5) acres located on Davisburg Road in downtown Davisburg. Park includes outdoor tennis, basketball, sand volleyball and shuffleboard courts; horseshoe pits; beach with swim area (SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!); perimeter pathway for walking; accessible fishing pier; playground area; gazebo; park benches; restrooms; and an outdoor pavilion with picnic tables and grills. The beach is open Memorial Day through Labor Day, 8:00 am to Dusk. The pavilion is available for use on a first come, first served basis or by reservation. A Security Deposit, completed Rental Agreement and Rental Fee are required for reservation. Find out more information about renting this facility.
Parents: Please review these rules with your children. Awareness of water safety and beach rules can help prevent accidents.
- Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to dusk conditions permitting.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- No swimming alone, the buddy system is recommended.
- Stay within the designated swim area.
- Children and non-swimmers should not swim or wade without a responsible adult.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited.
- No running, rough play, or throwing rocks or sand.
- Fishing is not permitted in the beach area.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in or near any beach areas and/or water areas used for swimming.
- Personal flotable devices are not recommended. Floatable devices are allowed before the 4 foot buoy line.
- No fires or cookers in beach area.
- No smoking in the beach area.
Click here for information about daily activities at the Hart Center.
Find out more information on renting this facility by contacting the Parks and Recreation Office.
Green Lake Park
Shiawassee Basin Preserve Shiawassee Basin Preserve
Five hundred and fourteen (514) acres located west of downtown Davisburg. Park entrances are located off of both Eaton and Davisburg Roads. Nature trails are located at both the Eaton Road and Davisburg Road entrances. The Davisburg Road entrance closes at the first snowfall with accumulation of one inch or greater. Horses, mountain bikes and other high impact activities are not permitted in the Preserve. An outdoor pavilion with picnic tables and grills, restrooms, ponds for fishing, ball diamonds and the Springfield Township Civic Center are all accessible from the Davisburg Road entrance. The pavilion is available for use on a first come, first served basis or by reservation. A Security Deposit, completed Rental Agreement and Rental Fee are required for reservation. Find out more information about renting this facility.
This preserve is home to many wildlife species including White-Tail Deer, Eastern Massasauga Rattlesnake, Coyotes, among many others.
For information on where and when Hunting is permitted within certain areas of the Shiawassee Basin Preserve please contact the Parks and Recreation office.
River Run Preserve
Seventy-one and a half (71.5) acres located between Andersonville and Clark roads. This is the newest park in our system and was acquired in January of 2011. This property includes a quality natural resource ecosystem along the headwaters of the Shiawassee River. The purchase of the property was made possible through a donation to Springfield Township by the North Oakland Headwaters Land Conservancy from an endowment fund.