Many commonly requested records, maps and information are available through this website.
- Agendas and official minutes of Springfield Township Boards and Commissions can be found by clicking on Meetings & Minutes under the Government menu at the top of any page.
- Public notices, including special meeting notices, can be found by clicking on Public Notices in the Government menu at the top of any page.
- The Code of Ordinances (including zoning provisions, zoning map, fee schedule and all general Springfield Township ordinances), can be accessed by clicking on Code of Ordinances in the Government menu on the top of any page.
- Permits and Forms can be accessed through the Documents & Forms menu in the middle of the home page.
- Elections and voting information (including instructions and an application for an Absentee Voter Ballot) can be accessed by clicking Elections/Voting in the Residents menu on the top of any page.
To ensure prompt response to your FOIA request, please note the general instructions below and refer to the Public Summary for further details of the FOIA Procedures and Guidelines.
- A request must sufficiently describe a public record so as to enable the Township to find it.
- Please include the words “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” in the request to assist the Township in providing a prompt response.
- Requests may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org To ensure a prompt response, email requests should contain the term “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” in the subject line.
- Written requests may be delivered to the Township offices in person or by mail: 12000 Davisburg Road, Davisburg, MI 48350, Attn: FOIA Coordinator.
- Requests may be faxed to: (248) 846-6538. To ensure a prompt response, faxed requests should contain the term “FOIA” or “FOIA Request” on the first/cover page.