Visit the Clerk's Office to register to vote, confirm your registration, apply for an absentee ballot and other Elections related requests.
Election Workers are needed in Springfield Township!
Serve your Country, your State and your Community by becoming an Election Inspector. Inspectors are citizens who are paid to assist voters at the polls on Election Day. You’ll learn more about the election process, make new friends and even earn some extra cash! No experience necessary—paid training is provided. If you are interested in becoming an Election Inspector for future elections and you are registered to vote in Michigan, please visit the Clerk's office in the lower level of the Civic Center or call us at 248-846-6510 for further information.
- How do I register to vote?
- Where is my voting precinct?
- How do I obtain an Absentee Ballot?
- Is there a way I can track my Absentee Ballot?
- How can I vote if I’m away from Springfield Township in the military or overseas (MOVE Act info)?
- Where can I get more information about the voter ID requirements?
Please feel free to contact the Springfield Township Clerk’s Office if you have any questions about filing for a Township Office. Affidavits and petition forms also can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office.
Links to additional information regarding filing, deadlines, and campaign finance are provided below.