Visit the Clerk's Office to register to vote, confirm your registration, apply for an absentee ballot and other Elections related requests.
Election Workers are needed in Springfield Township!
Serve your Country, your State and your Community by becoming an Election Inspector. Inspectors are citizens who are paid to assist voters at the polls on Election Day. You’ll learn more about the election process, make new friends and even earn some extra cash! No experience necessary—paid training is provided. If you are interested in becoming an Election Inspector for future elections and you are registered to vote in Michigan, please visit the Clerk's office in the lower level of the Civic Center or call us at 248-846-6510 for further information.
- Beginning with the 2018 elections, some precincts' voting locations have changed. You can view the new precinct voting map here.
- NOTICE OF CLOSE OF REGISTRATION FOR NOVEMBER 6, 2018 GENERAL ELECTION
- Click here to view unofficial results of the August 7, 2018 primary election
- Verify your VOTER REGISTRATION
- Find your POLLING PLACE
- Print a Springfield PRECINCTS MAP
- View a SAMPLE BALLOT
- Print an ABSENTEEE BALLOT APPLICATION
- Track your ABSENTEEE BALLOT
- Find information for MILITARY or OVERSEAS voters
- Learn more about the Michigan VOTER ID REQUIREMENT
Please feel free to contact the Springfield Township Clerk’s Office if you have any questions about filing for a Township Office. Affidavits and petition forms also can be obtained at the Clerk’s Office.
Links to additional information regarding filing, deadlines, and campaign finance are provided below.